Tuesday, January 16, 2007

like sand through the hourglass...

these are the days of my lives... no, no, i'm not spending my days watching soaps. i *did* however spend my day yesterday making this "hourglass pillow." i should be spending my days working on the many quilts i have lined up, but i just can't resist the immediate satisfaction of making a small project that i can see the end result of. and, i've very happy with how it looks here on our reading chair. you, too, can make this hourglass throw pillow... the free pattern by Amy Butler is here.

i start tutorials tomorrow, so this might be the last of my extravagant free time...

2 comments:

CraxyRaE said...

cute pillow!! How easy is it to do for a "beginner"?

Anonymous said...

well, i *think* it's fairly easy-ish... maybe it's 'skilled beginner' level... which is what i would say my level is ;)

JiLL.