Tuesday, January 23, 2007

all cozy 'round the fire

Allie and Eden came over last night to have dinner with my Mom and I. (My Mom has been staying at my house to babysit me while Daryan is in Vancouver/Whistler on business). It was quite fun; we had my famous homemade quiche and tea + cookies. We kept the cozy fire well-stoked and chatted the evening away as we passed around the baby.

Well, I'm going to hit the hay; tomorrow I facilitate three tutorials and take a trip to the campus art gallery... I have to view the gothic prints a local artist has done of Poe's "the raven" as part of the class I TA for. I like bird imagery. I'm looking forward to it.


Here is Allie stoking the fire... wow! it sure was blazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heya jill,
that fire sure does look warm and cozy! i could use some heat on my toes right now. that is really cute that your mom is babysitting you.
how are allie and baby eden doing?