Sunday, February 04, 2007

these are a few of my typical things

5 THINGS.
5 things in my refrigerator:
1. 1 litre of organic milk
2. Apples cut and ready to be fashioned into dessert
3. vegetarian curry
4. Stella Artois
5. Babybel cheese

5 things in my closet:
1. yet-to-be-drycleaned wedding dress
2. old tweed skirts I can't part with
3. my contact lens stash
4. 2 velvet jackets
5. a sleeping cat

5 things in my purse:
1. 3 shades of lipstick
2. my wallet
3. yesterday's to-do list
4. frisk mints... mmmm
5. a gazillian receipts

5 things in my car:
1. a broom (from the time when I hadn't got a scraper yet)
2. a scraper
3. 4 empty starbucks cups
4. a wool blanket
5. straw from the hay bale we took home for hallowe'en (still haven't gotten around to the vaccuuming)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot can be said about ourselves from the "stuff" we have, eh?!

Anonymous said...

Jill you so craaaayyyyzay! When are you going to clean out your car? I suspect the anwser is never...maybe you can make your old tweed skirts that you can't part with in to something neat, like a purse.

CraxyRaE said...

Really love the purse idea! I do that with old jeans and am warming up my sewing machine to start doing that to old concert Ts!